10 Cost and Risk Reduction Benefits
of CLiMET's new Environmental Monitoring System
OptiCal Sciences have successfully designed, installed, commissioned and validated automated computer controlled Environmental Monitoring Systems in pharmaceutical and industrial applications for many years.
With CLiMET's CI-3100 based particle counting system and their new DataPro3 SCADA software package, we can now offer significantly reduced overall costs to:
Reduced Costs of Installation:
Only mains power and access to Ethernet infrastructure are required in new
2. Costly in-house external vacuum pump systems will not be required.
3. Customers can simply add CLiMET CI-3100 remote sensors to their own EMS and preferred software package, due to the sensors' Ethernet MODBUS network interfaces.
Reduced Costs of Validation:
4. IQ/OQ documentation and validation software provided with new DataPro3
system, reducing time and associated costs.
5. Less complex system means less validation is required.
Reduced Costs of Ownership:
Dramatically cut maintenance costs due to simplicity of system and no need for
expensive external vacuum pump supply.
7. Significantly lower licensing costs than other typical SCADA software based systems.
8. Straightforward, out-of-the-box DataPro3 SCADA software package enables greater ease of use and reduced training time for system users.
Eliminated Risk Of...
9. ...central vacuum pump breakdown affecting an entire facility. CI-3100 remote
sensors contain their own internal vacuum pumps, removing this issue entirely.
Using blowers rather than a carbon-vane design, the CI-3100 sensors will not
contaminate your clean room.
10. ...non-compliance with relevant industrial standards. This system is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant and follows the GAMP5 guidelines for automated computerized systems.
- A wireless router can be used to connect the CI-3100 remote sensors to the system. This allows for easy integration of remote locations into the main facility, as well as providing a convenient method of expanding a current system.
- Ethernet network interface means that the system can be monitored from any internet connected computer, anytime, by anyone who has been provided with the necessary security access and licensing.
Overview screen shot from DataPro3 simulation
DataPro3 interface provides straightforward control of the facility counters and alarms, handling of data and reports through an easily navigable graphical user interface.
Click HERE for more information. Or call us on +44 (0) 1604 768 744
CLiMET have led the contamination control and testing industry for many years now with a succession of high-performing airborne particle counters and SCADA based software systems. Having quizzed major pharmaceutical manufacturers for a wish-list of ideal features, CLiMET redesigned their range to build on an established pedigree and provide instruments which truly excel. This close alliance with key users proved to be a turning point in their success, allowing them to continue to stay ahead of the competition and to design the best monitoring solutions available in the marketplace today.