So many reasons to choose CLiMET's 100LPM counter...
So let's count them.
First of all - take a look at it...
- The CI-1053 is small. It will fit into any reasonably sized class A nook or cranny.
- It's pretty light too. Even with its battery inside.
- Of course it's very rugged, being made of stainless steel, but also it won't take you more than a few moments to wipe it down before and after the testing.
- It won't contaminate your spotlessly clean environment. Sounds obvious, we know, BUT...
- Have you tried navigating through endless menus on some particle counters? The
colour touchscreen menu on new CLiMET particle counters makes setting up and running them so
easy some might say it's their best feature.
- It generates clear pass or fail reports according to all the relevant standards.
- Oh – and did we mention it runs at 100LPM? Unless of course you enjoy taking all day to test a couple of clean rooms...
Click HERE for more information, to arrange
a demo or to purchase.
or call us on +44 (0) 1604 768 744
...and how they do it
CLiMET have led the contamination control and testing industry for many years now with a succession of high-performing airborne particle counters. Having quizzed major pharmaceutical manufacturers for a wish-list of ideal features, CLiMET redesigned their range to build on an established pedigree and provide instruments which truly excel. This close alliance with key users proved to be a turning point in their success, allowing them to continue to stay ahead of the competition and to design the best counters available in the marketplace today.